The revolutionary LAKE-LYFTER marketed by Techno-Kaiyo is a simple and economical system that brings new life to lakes, reservoirs, ponds, and other bodies of standing water. With more than 100 systems now operating throughout Japan, the LAKE-LYFTER has proven more effective than conventional aerators in destratifying lakes and eliminating blue-green algae.
● Tap water reservoirs with musty smell due to stagnation
● Reservoirs with iron and manganese leaching
● Ponds, lakes, and reservoirs with excess algal growth
● Ponds, lakes, and reservoirs with excess nutrient enrichment
● Fishery ponds and lakes with oxygen shortage and/or red water
● Dams and reservoirs that adversely affect the downstream environment with cold water
● Dams and reservoirs that freeze in winter
The LAKE-LYFTER Intermittent Water Convector is available in several specialized types that accommodate different water conditions. Choice of the proper system should be made on the basis of a careful assessment of the particular needs of the proposed site.
Multistage Type-maintains the difference in temperature and convection between upper and lower water levels.
Bundle Type-multiple tubes with extralarge capacity.
Bio-Contactor−works in conjunction with the water convector to hasten the decay of organic materials for pretreatment of rawwater in water treatment plants.